Buttons take me to page top instead of closing sections in Firefox 1.0.4

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 2K views
mattmns
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
5
It probably is my isp actually, some sites have acted very strange lately. Note: I am using firefox 1.0.4. What I am trying to do is press the button/s to close some sections.

These buttons, in this picture:

http://img193.echo.cx/img193/6460/pfprob6er.png


But I am just being taking to the top of the page. Is there a way around this?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds like your web browser has some problems with the scripts running on the page. Same thing happens on my laptop, I can't do anything in the advanced reply page.
 
Switch to IE, are you insane? :smile:

I have javascript enabled, and I enabled everything within it, but nothing.
 
It is definitely a javascript issue. I don't know why it isn't executing. Delete your profile and try again. If that doesn't work take a look at the javascript console and see if there are any error messages. If all else fails reinstall firefox.
 
There are a ton of errors! The one for what I am talking about says "toggle_collapse is undefined"

I will reinstall fx

Cool, it is working now, thanks!
 
Last edited: