No actually it is not easy as it looks. After doing alot of googling, i got the required equation on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_area_moments_of_inertia
the equation is: I = bh^3/3
Can anyone give a link to the complete derivation of this formula or provide it themselve.
With the complete calculus and intergration involved in it.
Also will the parrallel axis theorem have any role in the derivation.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving