Question: A stone is falling from the top of a buliding with 32m/s.
Air resistance is so small that it can be neglected.
the weight of the stone is 24N.
Calculate the time in second which the stone takes to reache the ground.
Not enough info as I read it which states that the object is falling with an iniitial v of 32/s. The only hope is to assume that 32'/s is the speed at which it strikes the ground. If so, its trivial. Flight time is one second, and distance is 16'.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving