Calculus With Casio fx-9860G AU

In summary, a user is seeking help with converting numbers from polar to complex form using a Casio fx-9860g AU calculator. They are looking for a way to get the answer in square root form instead of a long decimal. The manual suggests using MATH mode to change the input mode. The user apologizes for posting in the wrong thread and thanks the moderator for moving the post.
Endorser
Hello All,

I am currently working on DeMOIVRE's Theorem, but when i am converint from polar to complex and vice versa i alwats get my numbers as a decimal that is insanely long and i kno wfor a fact that its just the square root of something. Is there a way to program my calculator (Casio fx-9860g AU os version2.00.1300) to give the answer in sqrt form. I know it can be done as i have seen it been done.

this would greatly help me with my calculas test in a few days,

BTW...SORRY I PUT THIS IN WRONG THREAD, It was ment to go to the comp/it thread

thanks

endorser

Moderator's note: thread moved by Redbelly98

Last edited by a moderator:
Computer science news on Phys.org
According to the manual, it is said that you can do that change by entering MATH mode. To change the mode, follow the instructions on page 58 (a screen has been shown there, with the top option being input mode).

That was a difficult search. Phew!

1. What is Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU?

Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU is a mathematical software program that allows users to perform calculus operations, such as differentiation and integration, using a Casio fx-9860G AU graphing calculator.

2. Is Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU suitable for beginners?

Yes, Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU is designed for both beginners and advanced users. It provides a user-friendly interface and step-by-step instructions for performing calculus operations.

3. Can I use Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU for my school or university coursework?

Yes, Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU is a great tool for students studying calculus at any level. It can help with homework assignments, studying for exams, and understanding complex concepts.

4. Do I need any additional equipment to use Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU?

No, you only need a Casio fx-9860G AU graphing calculator and the Calculus software installed on the calculator. It does not require any external devices or accessories.

5. Can I graph functions and equations using Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU?

Yes, Calculus with Casio fx-9860G AU has a built-in graphing feature that allows users to plot and analyze functions and equations. This can be helpful for visualizing calculus concepts and solving problems.

Back