Can a Smog Pump Be Used as a Supercharger for a Modified Lawn Mower Vehicle?

  • Topic: Automotive 
  • Thread starter Thread starter razzie
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
razzie
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
i am working on a project - superchargers in twowheelers. please help me with the desinging and modelling
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
razzie said:
i am working on a project - superchargers in twowheelers. please help me with the desinging and modelling

Welcome to the PF.

We do not do your schoolwork projects for you here at the PF. Show us what you have done so far...
 
good morning all,

I have been thinking about building a "blower" for a strange modified lawn mower based vehicle I built. What I was wondering about was using a smog pump. is there a simple formula that would tell me if the volume of air needed? I am also having trouble trying to find any specs on pressure and flow out of one of these things. I am thinking simple blow thru.

the engine is a twin cylinder 180 opposed with a hydrostatic trans

thanks

dr dodge