1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can help me to find physics college

1. Jan 20, 2008 #1
    I want to ask about university of colorado at boulder in general physics (undergraduate). Can any one help me, please?. And if their better colleges in physics tell me about it, I want a college which creat a student with understanding minds ( I mean good stuff of teaching ) and not very hard in study and exams ( I mean normal exams and simples ).
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 26, 2008 #2
    any one answer me, please?
  4. Jan 27, 2008 #3
    Quite often your education (especially undergraduate) is what you make of it. Many people go to "poor" schools and make out quite well and end up at excellent graduate schools. As far as choosing where to go, your best bet is to just visit the school you are interested in and talk to some professors and students if possible. Regarding your statement, a good physics program is going to require a lot of hard work. You cannot just rely on an instructor to make you understand things.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?