Can Rock, Paper, Scissors Be Reinvented with New Rules?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
645 replies · 54K views
not knowing what you mean beats what you mean
 
Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma said:
not knowing what you mean beats what you mean
Proffesor from Yale beats not knowing what I mean.
 
Dawguard said:
Proffesor from Yale beats not knowing what I mean.
Incomprehensible paradox beats professor from Yale.
 
franzbear! said:
Incomprehensible paradox beats professor from Yale.
Scott1 that sloves the Incomprehensible paradox beats Incomprehensible paradox
[tex]\infty = x - y \arrowright \frac {F}{B}[/tex]
 
Solving incomprehensible paradoxes beats sloving incomprehensibe paradoxes...
 
yomamma said:
Solving incomprehensible paradoxes beats sloving incomprehensibe paradoxes...
Common sense beats impossible reason.
 
Dawguard said:
Common sense beats impossible reason.
Logic beats common sense
 
<The contents of this post have been brought to you by Yomamma & his sponsers. The contents are also under copyright protection. ©2006 Yomamma>
All my posts are Public Domain ++. You can use them as your own, without giving credit, but never copyright them. :biggrin:
 
a faulty Diode turns your laptop into a paper weight. Got to love internal power surges.
 
Pimples on the geek squad makes the Hot 20 something Cheer leaders run away
 
The queer eye guys turn the Geek squad into something the 20 something cheer leaders would want.
 
MAC TRUCK beats the queers AND the cheerleaders, AND the somethings the cheer leaders would want.
 
oh man I have so wanted to do this since the CAT D9 was put up.

A hack saw cuts the feul and break lines on the MAC truck
 
Environmental terrorists spike a tree, causing the chain to rupture, breaking the chainsaw and horribly maiming the operator.
 
Paranoid politicians beats constional rights

I'm scott1 and I approve this message:approve:
 
Last edited:
stewpid ditchunnary beets spillcheque
 
Last edited: