Can Rock, Paper, Scissors Be Reinvented with New Rules?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
645 replies · 54K views
Dawguard said:
Holy water forever defeats the flamethrower.

Pinhead from "Hellraiser" beats holy water.

-Dan
 
Physics news on Phys.org
The pope performs an excorsism and beats the pinhead from "Hellraiser".
 
Dawguard said:
The pope performs an excorsism and beats the pinhead from "Hellraiser".

Madonna sings "Like a Prayer" and the Pope runs! :smile:

(What can I say? I'm easily amused.)

-Dan
 
Last edited:
Crazy, overwieght drug addict jumps up onto the stage and tries to make out with Madonna. She kills herself rather then let that happen.
 
FDA beats crazy, overweight drug addict.(but I'am not sure if that beats it)
 
Golf playing, champagne sipping billionaire beats the FDA.
 
Q from the Q Continuum wills the non-existence of the flamethrower.
 
loseyourname said:
Q from the Q Continuum wills the non-existence of the flamethrower.
Thank god for that. A virus that causes severe depresion kills Q.
 
Having an Apple computer beats Symantec and all antiviral software.
 
Dawguard said:
Crackpot theorist strangles Newton.

Guatemalan Cow of Paradise tramples crackpot theorist.

(For those Far Side lovers out there! :!) )

-Dan
 
Dawguard said:
Crackpot theorist strangles Newton.
:mad:
einstein gives the Crackpot theorist an [itex]E = mc^2[/itex] bomb
with really secience
I know this too late of a post but I couldn't be strangled by crackpot
 
scott1 said:
:mad:
einstein gives the Crackpot theorist an [itex]E = mc^2[/itex] bomb
with really secience
I know this too late of a post but I couldn't be strangled by crackpot

:cry: What about my Guatemalen Cow of Paradise?? :cry:

-Dan
 
topsquark said:
:cry: What about my Guatemalen Cow of Paradise?? :cry:

-Dan
I love the Guatemalan Cow of Paradise.

Sorry, continue.
 
Last edited:
I've never seen a Guatemalen cow of paradise.
 
While we're continuing with refrences, I might as well throw in one from Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

George Nelson brutally kills the cow of paradise with a tommy gun.
 
Isn't there a rule that one object can't be used twice? Even without that the flamethrower is gone forever, thanks to loseyourname. :biggrin:
 
I can't believe he did it... with his secret English television show powers... Please excuse me. :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
Dawguard said:
While we're continuing with refrences, I might as well throw in one from Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

George Nelson brutally kills the cow of paradise with a tommy gun.

A large Mexican pro-wrestler nicknamed "Chi Chi" who has been eating "inferno" chili all day at a truckstop, walks up to George Nelson, bends over, and lights a fart :eek: thereby incinerating said George Nelson.

That's MY flamethrower! :smile:

-Dan
 
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee beat Anne Heche and Tommy Lee Jones.