Can Rock, Paper, Scissors Be Reinvented with New Rules?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
645 replies · 53K views
Alaskas legalziton of drugs beat a Methadon clinic
 
Physics news on Phys.org
scott1 said:
Alaskas legalziton of drugs beat a Methadon clinic

If I may say so, NOTHING beats an alluring wood nymph! :!)

Quaker extremists beat Alaska's legalization of drugs.

-Dan
 
Alluring wood nymph stills earthquake. (I agree with topsquark; my nymph hasn't been beaten yet)
 
arildno said:
Alluring wood nymph stills earthquake. (I agree with topsquark; my nymph hasn't been beaten yet)
Death Star blowing up earth.If there is no Earth the Alluring wood nymph stills earthquake can not happen because there is no earth(and probally no Alluring wood nymph)
 
The death star was already used.

Computer worm destroys death star.
 
Ok spyware beats computerworm
No it doesn't! Spyware is just a nuisance, whereas computer worms can destroy millions of dollars worth of computers.

Adware beats spyware because its better.
 
A starnge cosmological condotion in the sun cause a large electromangnetic pules which destoryes ALL electornics and the internet with it which beats Adware and all other sercurity risk.
 
Einstein realizes that a strange cosmological condition was his second biggest mistake.
 
arildno said:
Einstein realizes that a strange cosmological condition was his second biggest mistake.
einstein's biggest mistake beats his second biggest mistake.
 
New research suggests Einstein's biggest mistake wasn't a mistake after all.
 
f-prints, g-prints, h-prints, and imaginary numbered prints beat e-prints.
 
The prehistoric Chauvet Cave Painting beats your mindless graffiti
 
Last edited:
jimmie said:
Hypertrichosis beats electrolysis.
I'am not sure if that beats electoylsis.Electroysis is a treatment to Hypertichosis.
 
+y|0I|\|G |I|<e +|-|I$ Be/-\+$ 1337

aka. "Typing like this beats 1337"
 
Jewish suicide squad beats Eric Idle.