Can someone discuss the holographic principle and dimensions with me?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Spacepantz86
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physicist
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Spacepantz86
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hello all.

I just would like to have an open discussion with someone that knows physics, cause I do not and everyone I know does not either lol.

I have ideas I would like to understand better but it does not belong on these forums, I was wondering if anyone would like to take the time, to talk to me about these ideas, as they are directly related to physics. But they are only my personal speculation.

Its in relation to the holographic principle, the hopf vibration, spinners and the levels of dimensions.

I can email you or msg via these forums, thank you for your time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Spacepantz86 said:
I just would like to have an open discussion with someone that knows physics, cause I do not and everyone I know does not either lol.
So, you know no physics but would like to discuss topics that require a deep understanding of physics. In what way do you imagine that this would be worthwhile for someone who does know physics?
 
phinds said:
AAACCKK ! $50 for twenty minutes? I can't see that getting many takers.

Sounds cheap IMHO.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Demystifier and russ_watters