Can toilet paper be used for crafting and creating?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skateman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Paper
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Skateman
What can you do with toilet paper ?

I can use a piece to create a white rose.

I am now learning to fold up a plane, but seems that toilet paper doesn't fit for this task, I am thinking including some adhesive tape to hardening the wings.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I swear, you don't want to know :smile:
But you must be quite gifted and artistic to be able to fold such paper ! :approve:
Would you post a picture of your creation ?
 
hypatia said:
I just use it for its intended purpose.
I must admit that I sometimes blow my nose with it when I'm out of tissues. But as I said, you don't want to know :redface:
 
Skateman said:
What can you do with toilet paper ?

I can use a piece to create a white rose.

I am now learning to fold up a plane, but seems that toilet paper doesn't fit for this task, I am thinking including some adhesive tape to hardening the wings.

I'm thinking you're a mighty unpopular person. No one likes someone hogging up the bathroom all day.