Can You Get Into Grad School with an Online Math Degree from UIllinois?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 4K views
Physics news on Phys.org
If it's accredited, maybe. Of course, you'll also need to get three good letters of recommendation from three actual professors.
 
Why not email the grad school you wish to apply to, and ask them if they accept your qualification. They'll be able to give an actual answer to your question, rather than people on here guessing!
 
cristo said:
If that's the same as the online one, then I see no problem -- it's obviously a professional online degree.

Though I hate this e-learning thing but that's for another thread...
 
:smile: I didn't realize that you were looking to do UIS's online program. I should hope that the University of Illinois is accredited, given that I'm about to graduate with a degree in EE from UIUC.
 
J77 said:
If that's the same as the online one, then I see no problem -- it's obviously a professional online degree.
Yea, I can't imagine it wouldn't be the same, given that the domain is the same!

Though I hate this e-learning thing but that's for another thread...
Agreed.. but I'll keep my mouth shut too!
 
so you don't have to be a student of UIllinois to do their online program>