Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can you identify these 100 famous people?

1. Mar 26, 2009 #1
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 26, 2009 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Neither my eyesight nor my historical knowledge are even close to completing the task. I spotted
    Chairman Mao, Hitler, Shirley Temple, Napoleon, Charlie Chaplin, Abe Lincoln, Yassir Arafat, Ghengis Khan, Fidel Castro, Chi Guevera, (Mozart?), possibly Aristotle, Snookums the camel, and of course Wolverine standing in front of the boat.

4. Mar 26, 2009 #3

JasonRox

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

To add to the list...

Evander Hollyfield, Saddam Hussein, Elvis Presley, Albert Einstein, Bruce Lee

Looking for more.

5. Mar 26, 2009 #4
    The only one I got was Joe Camel.

6. Mar 26, 2009 #5

turbo

Gold Member

Come, come, now. There are a LOT of instantly recognizable people in that image.

7. Mar 26, 2009 #6

epenguin

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Lenin Putin Oppenheimer? Brando Karl Marx Nietsche? Picasso De Gaulle Shakespeare Ghandi van Gogh? Toulouse-Lautrec? Dali? Pavarotti Prince Charles Dante Stalin Bin Laden Chou-En_Lai (just ones not already said)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  8. Mar 26, 2009 #7

Danger

Gold Member

Actually, I got
    Einstein
    the first time around, but forgot to write it down. I also didn't notice the magnifier icon. That helped a lot, but only yielded on more that I recognize:
    Elizabeth II

9. Mar 26, 2009 #8
    Isn't it Bin Laden at the back of the long line looking at the pyramids?

Is it Richard Dawkins, next to Charlie Chaplin?

10. Mar 26, 2009 #9

Danger

Gold Member

Yes, in a way. That's Sidney Bin Laden, the little-known brother of the guy you have in mind.

11. Mar 26, 2009 #10
    einstien, gandhi, chalie champlin, socrates, napolean, abraham linchon

Who's that small girl near Einstein? She's too small to be famous.

12. Mar 26, 2009 #11

Danger

Gold Member

Shirley Temple
    , and she was pretty damned famous despite her age.

13. Mar 26, 2009 #12
    No Peaking

14. Mar 26, 2009 #13

Danger

Gold Member

Cyrus, you can be quite the ******* when you want to. :rofl:
    And this time I'm not going to override the autocensor which doesn't recognize that word.

edit: Apparently that glitch has been repaired.

15. Mar 26, 2009 #14

Dr Transport

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

John Lennon, Winston Churchill, Mozart, Ceasar, Pavoratti, Prince Charles, Mark Twain.....

I gotta print this out at work and let it sit around for a day, it'll get filled in.

16. Mar 26, 2009 #15
    Einstein, Darwin, Socrates, Mike Tyson, Valdimir Putin, Nietzsche, Plato, Lenin, Charlie Chaplin, Pele, Mozart, Audrey Hepburn, Beethoven, Saddam Hussein, Alfred Hitchcock, Elvis, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Bruce Lee, Caesar, Hitler, Thomas Edison, Shirley Temple, Genghis Kahn, Atilla, Napolean, Queen Elizabeth, Karl Marx, Mao Zedong, John Lennon, Che Guevara, Marilyn Monroe, Ghandi, Marlon Brando, Mark Twain, Dali, Yasser Arafat, Picasso, Michael Jordan, Prince Charles, Pavarotti, George Bush, Mother Theresa, Tiberius Gracchus, DaVinci, Aristotle

17. Mar 26, 2009 #16
    Really, twice? Seriously?

18. Mar 26, 2009 #17

Danger

Gold Member

Brilliant!, you have entirely too much time on your hands.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook