Can You Outpredict Paul the Octopus in the 2014 PF World Cup League?

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    world cup
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
303 replies · 49K views
Congrats, montadhar and DennisN!

Thanks for all the work, micromass!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
Physics news on Phys.org
D H said:
Congrats, montadhar and DennisN!

Thanks for all the work, micromass!
Same here. It was really interesting once I decided to start playing. I've already set up a reminder to play again 4 years from now. :-p
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
Borg said:
Same here. It was really interesting once I decided to start playing. I've already set up a reminder to play again 4 years from now. :-p

There's always the European Championship in 2 years :-p
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 1 person
micromass said:
There's always the European Championship in 2 years :-p
That would be fun! :thumbs: