Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Can't post new thread in world cup fourm

1. Jun 21, 2006 #1
    For some starnge reason I can't post a new thread in the world cup fourm. I think some other people where/are haveing the same problem.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 21, 2006 #2
    Yes, this is due to the fact that every non-staff user group has have their ability to create a new thread in the world cup forum disabled. As I am not part of the PF staff further speculations as to why this has been done may prove futile but it could be because they want to keep it clean. Again, this is only my personal view and may or may not reflect the views of PF, its staff and/or administration or the truth for that matter.

4. Jun 21, 2006 #3

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Technically, Homework Helpers and Science Advisors are part of the staff, but I can't post either. Looks like its just restricted to mentors or admins, if indeed anyone can post in there and theres not been any new posts, perhaps it is simply a glitch related you yesterdays outage. Eitherway, I'm sure greg or warren will let us know what's happening when the get online.

Edit: Looks like the problems fixed, crisis averted!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2006
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?