1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Career in research about antimatter

1. May 10, 2008 #1
    i wat to pursue a career in research about antimatter. i am in second year of high school.

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2008 #2

Defennder

Homework Helper

Um, major in physics when you get to college? Seriously there's not much you can do when you're in high school except perhaps studying introductory college physics in advance.

4. May 10, 2008 #3
    Hey that's great to hear! ZapperZ has a thread ("So You Want To Be A Physicist") - you can probably find some good general advice there.

5. May 10, 2008 #4
    i cant understand u(oedipa maas)

6. May 10, 2008 #5
    i want to know what i should study after my high school

7. May 10, 2008 #6

Defennder

Homework Helper

8. May 10, 2008 #7
    Physics major would be the way to go for that. In the mean time - take a strong college prep load. Big focus on math, take physics if it's offered, other sciences and especially chemistry can help you develop good skills and ways of thinking that will help you have an easier time later. Writing and speaking skills are very important and often overlooked.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?