Cerebellum: The Little Brain or Tree of Life?

  • Thread starter Thread starter biferi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Brain parts
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
biferi
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Does The Cerebellum mean Little Brain or Tree Of Life?
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Typing "cerebellum" into google revealed that it means "little brain".
 
It's basically the part of the brain below both hemispheres. Think of like a tennis ball just above the neck towards the dorsal part of the brain.
 
Thank you for the help I just have one more thing if you can help?

I was looking on google to see if I could find where the Pineal Gland is in the Brain.

I know it is in the Center part of the Brain going to the Back.

And I did look up Body Of Fornix and Pineal Gland and the photos I could not see to good.

Is the Pineal Gland inback of the Body Of Fornix or on the inside where the Hippocampi are?