I gave them a call, the impression I got is I would need a huge order and is far more expensive than the FlexiForce. How is weight mesuared in those cheap digital scales? Im sure those are accurate enough for my purposes.
Electronic scales usually use some type of resistive strain gauge sensor to measure the displacement in a structure and back calculate the force from that which is similar to how the flexiforce things work. This should not be confused with a load cell.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving