Collection of Favorite Movie Phrases

  • Thread starter Thread starter new6ton
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Movie
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
107 replies · 12K views
Hey! Did you see a real... bright...light?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
'When the Jews return to Zion
And comet crosses the sky
When the holy Roman empire rises
Then you and I must die
From the eternal sea he rises
Creating armies on either shore
Turning man against his brother
Till man exists no more.'
 
How about this, from Dumb & Dumber?

That's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

Austria.

Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN
"All but one man died
There at Bitter Creek.
And they say he ran away...
Branded!"

From "Branded", a Western staring Chuck Connors ("The Rifleman", the bodyguard in "Soylent Green") also featured in a "Seinfeld" episode.
 
"Soylent green is ... People!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OCR
Klystron said:
"Soylent green is ... People!"
From the YouTube comments section. . 🤔"How does it taste?"

"Varies person to person."

Lol. . . .🤦‍♂️

.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and Klystron
DennisN said:
kings of funny one-liners, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Some famous Arnie quotes:
"I lied."---Commando
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970 and DennisN
Watts: Back off! You don't know the components!
Lev Andropov: [annoyed] Components. American components, Russian Components, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!
 
Bystander said:
"I lied."---Commando

Sully!

He was also the evil gang leader in the Warriors, "Warriors come out to plaaaaayeeee!"
 
"Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

--Mae West
 
To Steve Buscemi's character straddling a missile like its a rodeo:

Get off... the nuclear... war head.
 
Or:
You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?
 
Don Juan : There are only four questions of value in life, Don Octavio. What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same: only love.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mathwonk, WhatIsGravity and Klystron
Anybody want a peanut?
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Quit rhyming, I mean it.
I could have killed you.
I believe you.
True Love.
You killed my father, prepare to die.
 
Mr. Moose- burger is such a nice-a man, I give him double stitch anyway.