Coming from Germany and Seeking for better help - please I did something wrong.

• Medical
  • Thread starter jackys
  • Start date
Hello,
thank you for reading my article. I'm German but there is no German Forum that is as good as English one and I need a good answer. And Iam male!
Iam nearly 18 years old. I was always very late with everything: I lost my last milk tooth one year ago Big Grin
But I already have a little beard growing and everything else is OK.
I have the problem that Iam only 168 cm, that is about 5,6 inch tall.
My Dad is about 6,0 and my mother is as height as I am.
I did x-rays picture and the doctor says that I am 15,6 years on these pictures and that I will probably not grow so much any more. Last years I didnt eat really fat - I did a lot of sports, had really stress with school, work and family and never lived as a realy adulescent. Well - I cant imagine to stay so little, I am also looking like a child. Everybody treats me like a child..
My brothers are similiar and my mother grew in the age of 16/17 - so really late.
Is there a Chance to get a big grow spurt?
Look at my pictures - I cant believe that they belong to an adult and some growth plates seem to be younger than 15 1/2
Thank you for good answers - its really important for me.
I always thought there will be a growth spurt and that I will become as tall as my dad is. I fear to stay a child all my life - maybe because of my food choose (only very healthy) and my extreme training programm to become a six pack ... that was because I was one or two head lower than the others in my class when i come to grammar school.. always being one of the worst in sports..
Well - now I dont do so much sports and I am eating everything that is fat ... I do the opposite of health food and eat everything you shouldnt do according to scientists ..;D but including vegetable of course...
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/3ufl-3-png.html
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/3ufl-4-png.html
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/3ufl-5-png.html

Answers and Replies

What, in particular, you eat will have little effect on the overall dynamics of your growth. You're 17. It might take longer for you to develop further.
Don't worry until you're 21.
You're fine.
You're not that short.
You're xrays look normal.

Ok - Is there anybody with similiar background that made experience with late growth spurts?
Or anyone that can interpret my x-rays pictures.

Thank you very much!

Evo
Mentor
Ok - Is there anybody with similiar background that made experience with late growth spurts?
Or anyone that can interpret my x-rays pictures.

Thank you very much!
Sorry, we don't allow medical advice or diagnosis here.