Congrats D H, Our New Mentor! - Redbelly98 Not Cleaning Hot Tub

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 7K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,121
Please congratulate our newest mentor D H! Redbelly98 has been slackin on cleaning the mentor hot tub and his cookies don't taste very good. So we thought we'd give D H a try :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Congrats D H!

Redbelly98 was just being clever with all of that passive-aggressive stuff, and you fell for it, Greg. :wink:
 
I want a promotion. How about Hanger-on Extraordinar? I'll arm wrestle Borek for it.
 
Hmm. nevermind Borek. I didn't notice all the recognitions. When did that happen? I guess I'll have to arm wrestle someone else.
 
Thanks, everyone!

For those mentors who want decaf, I don't have any around. Ever wonder where that removed caffeine goes? I make recaf (re-caffeinated) coffee. I need a strong cup of joe.
 
I just realized there are 6 Mentors assigned to Forum Feedback & Announcements forum. Obviously this one requires most man hours :smile:
 
Welcome D H! Congratulations.

Either Earl Grey or a large, black, Timmy's steeped tea for me, please.
 
Borek said:
I just realized there are 6 Mentors assigned to Forum Feedback & Announcements forum. Obviously this one requires most man hours :smile:

It's the gateway to Troll Land :biggrin:
 
Congrats to DH.

And a special thanks to Redbelly for all the time and hard work! :smile:
 
Congratulations DH, and well deserved!

Redbelly isn't going anywhere, he's just no longer making the coffee. Never give a bird a man's job. :biggrin:
 
Speech! Speech! Car in every garage? Chicken in every pot?
 
Evo said:
Redbelly isn't going anywhere, he's just no longer making the coffee. Never give a bird a man's job. :biggrin:
>ZING! lol


When I was in the USAF, I rose to the rank of E-4. I considered it quite a huge promotion to be honorably discharged!
 
Last edited:
turbo-1 said:
Yay, DH! Remember, you can only moderate AL threads, not NL threads. :-p

Why is that? Admittedly, I am from Houston, but I am not a big baseball fan. I am probably more passionate about the Yankees than the Astros. (Which way that passion runs deponent sayeth nought.)
 
D H said:
Right.
Congratulations D H. Nice green. Now all you need is a neat avatar. Probably not a bird though.
 
Congrats D H. I'll drop off the keys to the janitors cupboard soon. :-p
 
Kurdt said:
Congrats D H. I'll drop off the keys to the janitors cupboard soon. :-p
And the keys to the wine/beer cellar.
 
I might hang on to those a tad longer.

EDIT: Hey wait a minute! I wasn't the last one promoted. My memory :cry:
 
Last edited:
Just a thought: do you really want the guy who has to clean the toilets making your coffee? Just sayin'...
 
turbo-1 said:
Just a thought: do you really want the guy who has to clean the toilets making your coffee? Just sayin'...
I knew the coffee tasted strange. :eek: