Congrats to Cristo on Joining PF Promotion Team!
- Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
37 replies · 9K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
Evo said:All new mentors must take over housekeeping in the mentor's lounge and serve coffee (sans fish). I must say cristo is the best new help we've had.He even managed to remove that huge hair clog from the mentor's hot tub.
Greg Bernhardt said:Astro!![]()
Mmm...and cristo makes some of the best coffee. Finally, something not spiked with jalapenos!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
- 8,145
- 75
Thanksneutrino said:Congratulations, cristo!
Evo said:All new mentors must take over housekeeping in the mentor's lounge and serve coffee (sans fish). I must say cristo is the best new help we've had.He even managed to remove that huge hair clog from the mentor's hot tub.
Moonbear said::Mmm...and cristo makes some of the best coffee. Finally, something not spiked with jalapenos!
Glad to be of service! Although, the jalapeno coffee may come later.. depending on how long I'm the housekeeper for!
- 32,819
- 4,724
I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about the jalapenos in the coffee. After all, it did make everyone very regular.
<innocent look>
Zz.
<innocent look>
Zz.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 11,959
- 54
ZapperZ said:I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about the jalapenos in the coffee. After all, it did make everyone very regular.
<innocent look>
Zz.
It's when Astronuc decided to keep adding more jalapenos, complaining the coffee still didn't have any kick that it started getting unbearable.
Homework Helper
- 1,980
- 4
Hey cristo,
I just found out. My heartiest congratulations to you.
I just found out. My heartiest congratulations to you.
GeorginaS
- 236
- 1
Congrats to Cristo. As long as you keep that avatar, I'll always remember who you are. Change the image, and it'll be all over for me.