Cooking a beef joint so it stays moist for sandwiches

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Joint
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 5K views
your neighbor got butchered? did you call the cops?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
your neighbor got butchered? did you call the cops?
I wasn't aware my neighbor was butchered. Was it on the news? I'm going to Home Depot for some window bars and burglar traps.
 
zoobyshoe said:
I'm going to Home Depot for some window bars and burglar traps.
It's called Homeland Security Depot nowadays.
 
zoobyshoe said:
I wasn't aware my neighbor was butchered. Was it on the news? I'm going to Home Depot for some window bars and burglar traps.
You live in a pile of sticks. How did you install windows in the first place?
 
turbo-1 said:
You live in a pile of sticks. How did you install windows in the first place?
Zoobies can do things with brush that humans can't manage with space-age materials.
 
I figured that you would come back with "from the OEM CDROMs" or something equally silly. :smile:
 
Last edited:
turbo-1 said:
I figured that you would come back with "from the OEM CDROMs" or something equally silly. :smile:
Me? Silly?