Could I have Lujan-Fryns syndrome

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter moonman239
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
moonman239
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
I'm going to see a geneticist this year. The last one ordered blood tests for Marfan syndrome and homocysteinuria, both of which turned out negative.

As far as I know, none of my blood relatives have anything similar to Marfan syndrome.

Edit: I should add that I have an aneurysm in the aorta and my initial diagnosis - prior to the blood tests - was Marfan syndrome.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Considering that no one here knows your medical record that would make any insight pretty hard. Further, it would be ethically wrong to advise on medical issues over the internet and its against forum rules!

This is something you need to discuss with your doctors.