1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Coursework help: the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis

1. Jan 5, 2007 #1
    ey! i reli need sum help wit ma biology coursework

"the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis" kan ne1 help me owt pleeeeeeeeeeeez

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 5, 2007 #2

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Hi, and welcome to PF. Since this is a homework question, please post any thoughts you have on the question, before we can help you. Also, please write in words- it's a lot easier to read that way!

4. Jan 5, 2007 #3
    weelll i need to know the factors that affct photsynthesis

5. Jan 5, 2007 #4
    the affect on a plant on the rate of photosynthesis... i know that the limmitting factors are , water, temp and C02 but i need to know more information on them so i can come up with a prediction using my scientifc knowledge

photosynthesis = carbon dioxide + water =( using sunlight and chlorophyll) glucose + oxygen

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2007
  6. Jan 5, 2007 #5

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Factors that affect photosynthesis, that could be a lot of things. You should refer to your textbook and look up the section on photosynthesis, the answer must be in there.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?