Definition of finite size, radiative and weak magnetism corrections

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3 replies · 1K views
angweieng
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
TL;DR
The simple explanation of these corrections and their impact on beta spectrum.
Hi all,

I would like to understand the definition of finite size correction, radiative correction and weak magnetism correction, with their impacts on the beta spectrum. I'm not a physics student, thus I would like to seek for a help about the simple explanation that can be understand by non-physics major.

Any help is really appreciated!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
angweieng said:
I'm not a physics student, thus I would like to seek for a help about the simple explanation that can be understand by non-physics major.
You have, however, posted this as an A-level thread, which suggests responses at the physics post-graduate level.

What subject is your major?
 
Nuclear engineering. I'm working on beta spectrum calculation and I saw a lot of these term from journal papers.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: vanhees71 and PeroK
As it stands, your question is pretty open. Could you share a link or two to journal articles or papers you are looking at? To the readers of the thread, is there anyone with a nuclear engineering background who could be pinged that might be more helpful in the specific application of the OP's questions?