Derivative of Force and Work in Respect to Time

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
32 replies · 5K views
marlon said:
Indeed that is what i meant. Don't mind dextercioby with his useless remarks. He is just angry and not willing to see he's just regurgitating self-adapted physics...

let's not get into that...

YOU ARE RIGHT...

marlon

:smile: I'm not angry... :-p For the last couple of days,i've been laughing my a$$ out... :smile: I ain't got nobody to be angry at...If somebody proves me wrong,i'll accept it,even if it's Marlon... :-p So far,i haven't had sufficient evidence to admit i was/am/will be wrong...

Self-adapted physics u say... :-p I wish i could believe you... :-p

Daniel.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
dextercioby said:
:smile: I'm not angry... :-p For the last couple of days,i've been laughing my a$$ out... :smile: I ain't got nobody to be angry at...If somebody proves me wrong,i'll accept it,even if it's Marlon... :-p So far,i haven't had sufficient evidence to admit i was/am/will be wrong...

Self-adapted physics u say... :-p I wish i could believe you... :-p

Daniel.

good for you...

marlon
 
dextercioby said:
This is wrong,if 'W' stands for potential energy.If it stands for work,then the force should not depend on time:
[tex]\frac{dW}{dt}=\frac{d}{dt}(\vec{F}\cdot \vec{r})=\vec{F}\cdot \vec{v}=P[/tex](1)
,where P is the mechanical power.

this is just plain wrong again...

[tex]\Delta W = \int mvdv = \Delta E _{kinetic}[/tex]

from this formula you need to start...

marlon