Dielectropharetic control of neurons

  • Topic: Medical 
  • Thread starter Thread starter NeedBioInfo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Control Neurons
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
NeedBioInfo
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
In what ways, if any, is it possible to purposely control neurons?

Thanks
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Hi,

the term dielectropharetic is alas unkown for me.
the root of the word seems weird since;

di = 2
electro = electrical
pharetic =?
 
I'm purposefully controlling a whole load of mine now (and yours, i suppose, since you are reading this.) I get a feeling I'm probably missing the point of your question though.
 
I mean is there any way that someone could purposely control the neuron's in a person's head? (I don't mean like, via having them think a certain way or something)

Thanks