What type of tea do you drink most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Type

Type of Tea

  • Black

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Oolong

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Green

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • White

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Rooibos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 16.7%

  • Total voters
    30
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
61 replies · 12K views
Well it depends on what you drink tea for.

For people just trying to get a pep with that generic taste of black tea, then there's not really a need for variation.

Green teas come in various flavors and other than the healthy benefits of it, each type of loose-leaf have their own unique taste. Therefore it's not necessarily just for that pep.

I drink tea because of the different flavors and I love trying different types out. If i wanted a daily green tea, just give me some Fukamushi Sencha and I'd call it a day.
 
Physics news on Phys.org