1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Do you know of any audio Calculus lectures and/or review?

1. Oct 15, 2011 #1
    I'm doing well in my Calculus course, but I drive 15 minutes to get to class and back. I really think I should utilize this time. Can anyone recommend any lectures I can listen to while driving? I'm sure it can also really help get the concepts down. Anything would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 16, 2011 #2
    Did you check ocw.mit.edu ? They have some audio courses for mechanics, and video courses for the calculus series. I haven't looked to see if they have audio of the calc course, but if not, you could just convert the video to audio and listen to it. I sometimes play the lectures while doing things around the house and it's usually not too important to see what he writes down on the board if you already know the material and are just reviewing it.

4. Oct 16, 2011 #3
    Yeah I've checked OCW, they just have the videos. Lol, yeah I usually do that also. But you still picture everything they do, even though you're not watching the video lol.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook