Do you share a cellphone plan with your girl/boyfriend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtbell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Plan
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 12K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Yes, I know people that this has happened to. Don't do it. It is ridiculous that cell phone companies won't just separate the lines the way the phone company does for a regular home phone. They could, if they wanted, separate the numbers, allowing each person to pay off their contract that's tied to their phone by keeping it for the duration of the contract or paying the penalty ON THAT LINE. They won't do it.
 
What is a cell phone? If I had one, my wife would be able to track me down. :rolleyes:
 
I was stuck in a very similar situation with my last girlfriend. In the end I ended up paying for the final 10 months of the contract without any help from her.