Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Does anyone have a copy of Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis ?

1. Jan 12, 2009 #1

CRGreathouse

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Does anyone have a copy of Saff & Snider's "Fundamentals of Complex Analysis"?

So I'm finally, as a graduate student, getting that last piece of undergraduate mathematics I missed: complex analysis. I enrolled in a class at the last minute, and wouldn't you know they assign homework for Wednesday. I ordered the book last week when I signed up for the class, so I don't think there's much of a chance of it getting here in time.

The book is Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science by E.B. Saff and A.D. Snider.

So I think it's clear what I'm going to ask for. Would some kind soul with this book please post these questions or PM them to me? I would appreciate that very much.

1.1. #9, 10, 19, 20
    1.2. #5, 6, 7, 13, 16

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 12, 2009 #2
    Re: Does anyone have a copy of Saff & Snider's "Fundamentals of Complex Analysis"?

check your p.m.

4. Feb 12, 2009 #3
    Re: Does anyone have a copy of Saff & Snider's "Fundamentals of Complex Analysis"?

I also need this book.Can you help me?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?