Does anyone have a copy of Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis ?

In summary, the speaker is in need of a copy of the book "Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science" by E.B. Saff and A.D. Snider for an upcoming homework assignment. They are asking for someone to post or PM them the questions for specific problems.
CRGreathouse
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Does anyone have a copy of Saff & Snider's "Fundamentals of Complex Analysis"?

So I'm finally, as a graduate student, getting that last piece of undergraduate mathematics I missed: complex analysis. I enrolled in a class at the last minute, and wouldn't you know they assign homework for Wednesday. I ordered the book last week when I signed up for the class, so I don't think there's much of a chance of it getting here in time.

The book is Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science by E.B. Saff and A.D. Snider.

So I think it's clear what I'm going to ask for. Would some kind soul with this book please post these questions or PM them to me? I would appreciate that very much.

1.1. #9, 10, 19, 20
1.2. #5, 6, 7, 13, 16

Physics news on Phys.org

check your p.m.

I also need this book.Can you help me?

1. What is "Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis"?

"Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis" is a textbook used in many undergraduate and graduate courses in mathematics, physics, and engineering. It provides a comprehensive introduction to the theory and applications of complex analysis.

2. Why is "Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis" a popular textbook?

Saff & Snider's textbook is popular because it covers all the essential topics in complex analysis in a clear and concise manner. It also includes many examples and exercises to help students understand and apply the concepts.

3. Is "Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis" suitable for self-study?

Yes, this textbook is suitable for self-study as it provides a thorough and structured approach to learning complex analysis. However, it is recommended to also seek guidance from a professor or tutor for a better understanding of the material.

4. Can I find a free online version of "Saff & Snider's Fundamentals of Complex Analysis"?

Unfortunately, there is no legal way to access a free online version of the textbook. However, some universities may have digital copies available for students to access through their library portal.

5. Are there any other recommended textbooks for complex analysis?

Yes, there are several other excellent textbooks on complex analysis, such as "Complex Analysis" by Theodore W. Gamelin, "Complex Analysis for Mathematics and Engineering" by John H. Mathews and Russell W. Howell, and "Visual Complex Analysis" by Tristan Needham. It is always recommended to consult with your professor or academic advisor to determine the best textbook for your course.