Doesnt this board have an IRC room if so how do I get to it?

• Thread starter Euphoriet
  • Start date
In summary, an IRC room is a chat room on the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network where users can communicate with each other in real-time through text-based messages. This board does have an IRC room, which is a free service for users to chat and interact with each other. To access the IRC room for this board, an IRC client needs to be installed and users can connect to the server and join the specific channel. The IRC room is moderated to ensure a positive experience for all users, and any inappropriate behavior may result in a user being banned.
Euphoriet
Doesnt this board have an IRC room.. if so.. how do I get to it?

Physics news on Phys.org
Euphoriet said:
Doesnt this board have an IRC room.. if so.. how do I get to it?

Currently we don't have an IRC room nor an open chat room.

That's why there's no girls around...

I think they have their own secret forum :uhh:

Damn them...

1. What is an IRC room?

An IRC room is a chat room on the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network, where users can communicate with each other in real-time through text-based messages. It is commonly used for group discussions and has been around since the early days of the internet.

2. Does this board have an IRC room?

Yes, this board does have an IRC room. It is a place for users of this board to chat and interact with each other in real-time.

3. How do I access the IRC room for this board?

To access the IRC room for this board, you will need to have an IRC client installed on your computer or device. Once you have the client, you can connect to the server and join the specific channel for this board's IRC room.

4. Is there a cost to use the IRC room?

No, there is no cost to use the IRC room for this board. It is a free service provided for the users of this board to connect and communicate with each other.

5. Is the IRC room moderated?

Yes, the IRC room for this board is moderated to ensure that all users follow the community guidelines and have a positive experience. Any inappropriate behavior or language may result in a user being banned from the IRC room.