Download full data from National Nuclear Data Center

alizade
dear physicists
is it possible to download full data of half lives (or another parameters) from Chart of Nuclides in http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/chart/
I can see data One by one for extract my Required data
and it is too time consuming
So, if there's any way I can download all the information, it will be much better

Physics news on Phys.org
It says on that very site that the data can be downloaded on request.

Likes Dr. Courtney

What is the National Nuclear Data Center (NNDC)?

The National Nuclear Data Center is a repository for nuclear data, including experimental and evaluated data, for nuclear physics, nuclear engineering, and nuclear medicine. It is maintained by the National Nuclear Data Center, a part of the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science.

What type of data can be downloaded from the NNDC?

The NNDC provides access to a variety of data, including nuclear structure and decay data, nuclear reaction and cross section data, and nuclear astrophysics data. These data are available in various formats, such as tables, graphs, and evaluated files.

How can I access and download data from the NNDC?

Data can be accessed and downloaded from the NNDC website by searching for specific data sets or browsing through the available databases. Users can also request specific data by contacting the NNDC directly.

Are there any restrictions on the use of data downloaded from the NNDC?

The use of data downloaded from the NNDC is subject to certain conditions, which can vary depending on the specific data set. In general, data from the NNDC should be properly cited and acknowledged in any publications or presentations, and may also have restrictions on commercial use or redistribution.

What resources are available for further assistance with using data from the NNDC?

The NNDC website offers user guides, tutorials, and contact information for further assistance with using and understanding the data available. The NNDC also offers workshops and conferences for researchers and students interested in learning more about nuclear data.