Dream Chalk (not a pipe dream anymore)

• Thread starter ArcanaNoir
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pipe
In summary, the conversation discusses the merits of Hagoromo Fulltouch chalk, which has recently become available for purchase in the US. The speakers mention seeing an advertisement for the chalk online and express their love for it, with one person even smuggling some back from Japan. However, they also mention that the company, Hagoromo Bungo, has gone out of business and the chalk is no longer being manufactured.
ArcanaNoir
I have recently purchased a box of Hagoromo Fulltouch chalk, the so called "dream chalk". It has only been available for purchase in the US since spring 2012, but its merits have been known for longer. So heads up, heavy chalk users :)

I'm posting because I am looking for a picture I thought I saw once that was "advertising" this chalk. It was a comical poster, with quotes like "proofs write themselves" and silly things like that. I saw this on the internet once somewhere. Has anyone else seen it? I would like to find the picture and print it out to "advertise" this chalk in my math department.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hagoromo Fulltouch is the best! I've smuggled some back from Japan in the past.

Wish I could help you on the poster.

What makes this chalk so special?

I am sad to report that Hagoromo Bungo has gone out of business. There is no more Fulltouch chalk being manufactured.

Vanadium 50 said:
I am sad to report that Hagoromo Bungo has gone out of business. There is no more Fulltouch chalk being manufactured.
Did whiteboards kill them?

1. What is Dream Chalk?

Dream Chalk is a new type of chalk that is designed to enhance creativity and problem-solving abilities while asleep. It is made from a combination of natural ingredients and nano-technology.

2. How does Dream Chalk work?

Dream Chalk works by releasing small amounts of neurotransmitters into the brain while asleep. These neurotransmitters stimulate the creative and problem-solving centers of the brain, helping to generate new ideas and solutions.

3. Is Dream Chalk safe to use?

Yes, Dream Chalk has been extensively tested and is completely safe to use. It does not have any negative side effects and is made from all-natural ingredients.

4. Can anyone use Dream Chalk?

Dream Chalk is safe for anyone to use, but it is especially beneficial for those who struggle with creativity or problem-solving. It can also be helpful for students, artists, and professionals looking to enhance their creative thinking abilities.

5. How often should I use Dream Chalk?

You can use Dream Chalk as often as you like, but we recommend using it once or twice a week to allow your brain to rest and recharge between sessions. It is also important to follow the instructions and use the recommended amount of chalk per use.