How to diagram the engineer's role in wastewater treatment

  • Thread starter Thread starter niz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Engineer
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 6K views
niz
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I searched web but couldn't find the answer.
I need to draw something like a diagram of The Role Of The Engineer in Wastewater threatment ..
btw. i am studying Civil engineering..
it would really help me if you just gave me link of some page with something like this..
I searched all through my books and lecture notes but there is no such thing inthere..
please help
my exam is very close and i have no idea how to make this one
thanx a lot!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello. I am also studying civil engineering, i took Sanitation as my first elective. I remember the role of the engineer is Wastewater treatment is basically to design, build and supervise the functioning of a wastewater plants.
 
Cyclovenom put it quite succinctly.

One can find more information here about civil engineering in general - http://www.asce.org/asce.cfm

1. Planning - one must determine capacity
2. Design - using appropriate codes and engineering design tools
3. Construction - an engineer will likely supervise construction
4. Operations - including maintainence
 
Last edited by a moderator: