1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication

1. Jul 28, 2010 #1
    Hi all!

Now from here, I'm going to do my engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication. But still I have the chance to change my discipline next year (as you all know). Do you think there is job opportunity in this field.

Do you think there will be job for Computer Science and Engineering students after four years, or 6 years. Since every thing we need is here in the present and nothing more to invent, discover or make as it seems.

Any better branch in your mind which I should consider changing to get better job after 4 or 6 years.

And One last question. How can I transfer myself to USA from India.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 28, 2010 #2
    didn't get any reply!!!!!!

I don't think that I had asked any very difficult question which you all can't answer. please answer as much you know. No need to answer every question if you don't know.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook