1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Entry to MIT and getting scholarship.

1. Jun 20, 2012 #1
    I am a student from India , and i wish to study at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
    I am 12th passed , from CBSE board.
    Also because of my economical conditions i would need some scholarship to study there ......
    what should i do ..... please help.....

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 20, 2012 #2
  4. Jun 28, 2012 #3
    Oh look this thread again

5. Jun 29, 2012 #4
    To get into MIT, you should apply to MIT. The application window's gonna be open within a few months.

There is a wealth of information on this subject on MIT's website and EducationUSA (not specific to MIT, but general information about studying in the USA). Most people who apply have actually read through this and looked for their information on their own. Why don't you? It's not very hard to find. Sure, it takes a lot of time and it's annoying but it's something you do for yourself.

Heads up: if you can get into MIT, then you can afford it. They offer financial aid based on your family's income.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook