Not sure, but there are a couple I tried to forget in ways less healthy than hypnosis, with less than optimal results. The best method seems to involve meeting another. :!!)
I apologize if this is a serious post, I feel your suffering--there was one in my early 30's who I still think of from time to time. But for 6 months my life was absolutely miserable. After a year, I begen to get some normalcy back.
i am asking is a medical question. can a human mind, even one very receptive of hypnosis, forget something or something painful under it's influence? i mean some people who been through an accident or some such trauma don't remember what happened.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving