Four
- 34
- 0
Since we got all the frozen cod ready let's have a barbeque 
Mmmmm, barbecue!Four said:Since we got all the frozen cod ready let's have a barbeque![]()
Don't worry, I will bring Near beer and Nyquil for you and your imaginary friends.Ivan Seeking said:No fair! None of my imaginary friends drink beer.
[/URL]humanino said:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/Red_Rum_Statue_in_Southport.JPG
I think this thread just broke the record for posts without the honoree showing up.G01 said:Still no RedRum huh? O well, at least we have each other right??
Right?? Guys?...

Lisa! said:Happy birthday, Zoobie & MIH!![]()
I still cannot eat camembert. I remember going to the grocery store with my aunt in Paris and she was showing me how to "squeeze the cheese" to tell if it was ripe.humanino said:So, I'll skipped the end of work day and join for the party
I will bring stinky french cheese and heavy wine to drink with.
I hope Red Rum makes it before we ate everything !
searching for stinky Roquefort, Comte, Reblochon and Morbier in the attic. Shall I take this Goat's milk one, it is really stinky ?
Eating cheese during high temperature days is a real delight![]()
Moonbear, care to join me and my pitcher of frozen margaritas?Moonbear said:I think I'm going to sit somewhere that humanino ISN'T with all that stinky cheese.
So, we have a choice between near beer and imaginary beer? Some party.I think Red Rum needs to bring, well, the rum!
![]()
Well, it's just me and my sockpuppet right now. I've learned not to try to feed it or give it drinks, it gets really messy.G01 said:Oh Boy... I see this thread going downhill very, VERY fast!
I forgot the breadEvo said:I could go for a croque monsieur right now.

AFTER enough wine I could eat some stinky soft cheeses, I guess, but I'd have to have a liter in me with more on hand to wash the cheese down. There is some pretty pungent sharp Vermont cheddar that a local market sells under the name "Old-fashioned rat cheese", and it's great on crackers with pickles, mustards, smoked oysters, and other toppings. The darned stuff is as expensive as a good cut of meat, but it's worth it.Evo said:But with enough wine, I guess I could eat some stnky cheese.![]()
G01 said:Watch out, sockpuppets can hold there liquor! I once had one of mine drink me under the table...Wow, this is so sad..![]()
G01, will you join me and my sockpuppet for drinks and smelly cheese?You're killing me, that sounds wonderful!turbo-1 said:"Old-fashioned rat cheese", and it's great on crackers with pickles, mustards, smoked oysters, and other toppings. The darned stuff is as expensive as a good cut of meat, but it's worth it.
neutrino said:Looks like we already have a couple of red rums
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=1494
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=22459

humanino said:So, I'll skipped the end of work day and join for the party
I will bring stinky french cheese and heavy wine to drink with.
I hope Red Rum makes it before we ate everything !
searching for stinky Roquefort, Comte, Reblochon and Morbier in the attic. Shall I take this Goat's milk one, it is really stinky ?
Eating cheese during high temperature days is a real delight![]()
Evo said:But with enough wine, I guess I could eat some stnky cheese.![]()
turbo-1 said:AFTER enough wine I could eat some stinky soft cheeses, I guess, but I'd have to have a liter in me with more on hand to wash the cheese down.
Do you have an imaginary trebuchet with which we can pelt members? I think the trebuchet adds a little excitement to the tradition of throwing frozen broccoli.Ivan Seeking said:I have plenty of imaginary frozen broccoli for everyone!
Evo said:Do you have an imaginary trebuchet with which we can pelt members? I think the trebuchet adds a little excitement to the tradition of throwing frozen broccoli.
