Exploring Fluid Mechanics and GR: A High Schooler's Journey in Physics

In summary, exploring fluid mechanics and GR can be an exciting journey for high school students in the field of physics. This interdisciplinary study involves understanding the behavior of fluids and the principles of general relativity, which can provide insight into the workings of the universe. Through hands-on experiments and theoretical concepts, students can gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental laws of physics and their applications in real-life situations. This journey can also inspire young minds to pursue further studies in physics and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
mastari
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello!
I am a senior in high school who adores physics and hopes to pursue it further in college. I joined this forum because I haven't really found a community that likes physics as much as I do. Hopefully, this is the right place. Right now, I am currently building my knowledge of fluid mechanics and GR. At the same time, I am trying to acquaint myself with the calculus required for both fields.

I love learning from people who are ahead of me. And I love teaching people who are behind me. Glad to be here!

Cheers,
mastari

Likes berkeman and davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
mastari said:
How did you find PF?: Google search

Glad to be here!

Welcome :)

Likes sysprog