F=ma Exam: FAQ on International Administration for US Citizens

  • Topic: Testing 
  • Thread starter Thread starter accioquote
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 5K views
accioquote
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I have a question regarding the F=ma exam. I am a US citizen living abroad for the past few years, and I was wondering if the exam is administered outside the US. I don't really fall under the needed category in my current country.

Thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry 'bout that. I presumed it was the name for the primary exam for the physics olympiad in the US. Correct me if I'm wrong...
 
No, you're correct, most peopel call it the F=MA exam (people who know are interested in that kind of thing at least.) I don't know if it's admin outside the US of A, but I doubt it.
 
Oh damn. Thanks though! Does anyone else know for sure? Can I address queries like this on the AAPT website?
 
Anyone, please? Deadline's approaching, so I'm rather tense.
Do international schools conduct the exam?
 
They haven't responded after 5 days...AND it's the long weekend. Is there any other contact address?
 
Still no reply...do you think I should call them up?