Farewell to ahrkron, Welcome MIH to PF Staff

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: Overall, ahrkron is retiring from PF staff to focus on his studies and work. He has been a valuable member of the physics and maths department and members are encouraged to send him a PM with their thoughts and thanks. On the other hand, Math Is Hard (MIH) has joined the PF staff and will be a great asset in helping with various forums and PF in general. Congrats to MIH on becoming a moderator and best of luck to ahrkron in his future endeavors.
Integral said:
Tell me you didn't! You have no idea how long they have been working on that set of equation! :biggrin:

:rofl: Actually, I frequently keep a combination of a to-do list and experiment ideas, notes, etc., on the blackboard in my office, especially when I'm writing grants and have to plan out the preliminary data still needed and keep shuffling/rewriting aims until I'm satisfied with them. We got a new janitor in the middle of all that, who promptly went around and washed every blackboard in the building. :grumpy: :cry: I had to leave a big note "Do NOT Erase!" from then on. They have since realized that blackboards in offices are not the same as blackboards in classrooms (I'm sure I'm not the only one this happened to and who was upset about it).

<h2>1. What is "Farewell to ahrkron, Welcome MIH to PF Staff"?</h2><p>"Farewell to ahrkron, Welcome MIH to PF Staff" is a statement used to announce the departure of a team member named ahrkron and the arrival of a new team member named MIH to the staff of a company or organization called PF.</p><h2>2. Who is ahrkron and why are they leaving?</h2><p>ahrkron is a team member of the company or organization called PF. They are leaving for personal reasons, such as pursuing new opportunities or relocating to a different location.</p><h2>3. Who is MIH and what will be their role in the PF staff?</h2><p>MIH is the new team member who will be joining the staff of PF. Their role may vary depending on the company or organization, but they will most likely be filling the position or responsibilities previously held by ahrkron.</p><h2>4. How will the departure of ahrkron and the arrival of MIH affect the PF staff?</h2><p>The departure of ahrkron and the arrival of MIH may bring some changes to the PF staff, as MIH may have a different set of skills, experiences, and perspectives compared to ahrkron. However, the company or organization will ensure a smooth transition and work towards maintaining a positive and productive work environment for all team members.</p><h2>5. Can we expect any changes in the company or organization with the arrival of MIH?</h2><p>It is possible that there may be some changes in the company or organization with the arrival of MIH, as they may bring new ideas and strategies to the table. However, the core values and goals of the company or organization will remain the same, and any changes will be made with the best interest of the company in mind.</p>

1. What is "Farewell to ahrkron, Welcome MIH to PF Staff"?

"Farewell to ahrkron, Welcome MIH to PF Staff" is a statement used to announce the departure of a team member named ahrkron and the arrival of a new team member named MIH to the staff of a company or organization called PF.

2. Who is ahrkron and why are they leaving?

ahrkron is a team member of the company or organization called PF. They are leaving for personal reasons, such as pursuing new opportunities or relocating to a different location.

3. Who is MIH and what will be their role in the PF staff?

MIH is the new team member who will be joining the staff of PF. Their role may vary depending on the company or organization, but they will most likely be filling the position or responsibilities previously held by ahrkron.

4. How will the departure of ahrkron and the arrival of MIH affect the PF staff?

The departure of ahrkron and the arrival of MIH may bring some changes to the PF staff, as MIH may have a different set of skills, experiences, and perspectives compared to ahrkron. However, the company or organization will ensure a smooth transition and work towards maintaining a positive and productive work environment for all team members.

5. Can we expect any changes in the company or organization with the arrival of MIH?

It is possible that there may be some changes in the company or organization with the arrival of MIH, as they may bring new ideas and strategies to the table. However, the core values and goals of the company or organization will remain the same, and any changes will be made with the best interest of the company in mind.