Top 10 Fascinating Signatures on PFcontributer

• Thread starter coverme
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the PFcontributer's facility of adding quotations to their posts and creating a top 10 list of the most fascinating ones. The participants also discussed their favorite quotes, with one mentioning Eleanor Roosevelt's quote about great minds. The conversation also briefly touched on a thread title and its relevance to the topic. One participant apologized for a mistake in the thread title and expressed disappointment in the lack of recent posts from Eleanor Roosevelt.
coverme
Hey guys PFcontributer have got facility of putting quotation
Which is the fascinating one?
Lets make top 10 lisT

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org

English, please?

You mean the signatures/quotes that disappear at the bottom of their posts?

I loved:
“Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, and small minds talk about people.”

rootX said:

I loved:
“Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, and small minds talk about people.”

Eleanor Roosevelt.

lisab said:
Eleanor Roosevelt.
She was a great person.

jimmysnyder said:
She was a great person.
:rofl:

What has the title of this thread got to do with the topic?

The OP is asking what member signatures people like the most. Jimmy made a funny joke about a signature.

Huckleberry said:
The OP is asking what member signatures people like the most.

I gathered that, which is why I asked about the title of the thread. Anyway, I've changed it to something more relevant.

Sorrry the thread was mistitled due to my mistakes

rootX said:

I loved:

lisab said:
Eleanor Roosevelt.

Too bad she has not been posting here much lately.

1. What is a signature and why is it important?

A signature is a personalized mark or symbol that represents an individual. It is important because it serves as a unique identifier and can be used for legal or official purposes.

2. How do I create a unique and memorable signature?

Creating a unique and memorable signature involves experimenting with different styles and elements such as handwriting, fonts, and symbols. It should also reflect your personality and be easy to reproduce consistently.

3. Can I have multiple signatures for different purposes?

Yes, you can have multiple signatures for different purposes, such as a formal signature for official documents and a more creative signature for personal use. It is important to keep each signature distinct and consistent for its intended purpose.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when creating a signature?

Some common mistakes to avoid when creating a signature include using illegible handwriting, including too many elements, or using a signature that is too similar to someone else's. It is also important to avoid using a digital signature that can be easily replicated.

5. Can I change my signature?

Yes, you can change your signature at any time. However, it is important to inform relevant authorities and update any legal or official documents with your new signature. It is also a good idea to keep your signature consistent for identification purposes.