FeynArts amplitude for mu to e gamma process

  • Thread starter Thread starter Safinaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Gamma
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Safinaz
Messages
255
Reaction score
8
Hi all,

Does anybody work with FeynArts? I try to generate the amplitude of ## \mu \to e \gamma ## process by :

tops = CreateTopologies[1, 1 -> 2]
ins = InsertFields[tops, F[2, {2}] -> {F[2, {1}], V[1]}]

But when I type:
Paint[ins]

it returns

out[] FeynArtsGraphics[{"\\mu"} -> {"e", "\\gamma"}][]

and doesn't generate the amplitude .. what should I add ?

Regards,
S.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
what model did you use? SM? in the SM, there is no this kind of vertex because of lepton flavor conservation.
If you want to generate it, at first, u should modify the model file in FeynArts