Final exam ruined by a catchy song?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam Final
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 7K views
Cyrus said:


:smile: Aww...I would love a valentine gift like that...it was cute in a quirky sort of way.

(Note to anyone viewing the video from your office...turn the sound down...the volume on that clip is set painfully loud! I turned both my speaker volume and the video clip volume way down just to make it comfortable to listen to.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
hypnagogue said:

No! No! Not again! :smile:

I didn't even have to open that link...apparently I still have a latent infection from my last exposure, and just seeing the site name popped that earbug right back into my head! :cry: