Find Free .3gp Converter to Play Videos on Cellphone

  • Thread starter Thread starter swty todd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Converter
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
swty todd
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
can anyone suggest a good site where i can get a .3gp converter for free? I a tried a couple a sites (google search), but those .3gp videos fail to play on my cellphone.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I've always used SUPER. The final download link on their website is INCREDIBLY hard to fine. You need to click through several pages before they give it to you. Once you get there though, its one of the best video converters I've found.
 
HEY folks any more sites...there was a virus with the superconverter and couldn't make ffmeg work...thanks!
 
the freeware I'm using is http://www.easy-video-converter.com" which can input and output all the video and audio formats, better than most paid programs.
 
Last edited by a moderator: