Find Matrix Representation of Green's Function | References

In summary, the conversation revolves around the question of how to find the matrix representation for Green's function. The person asking the question is advised to provide more context and be polite in order to receive helpful responses. The conversation also touches upon the importance of clear communication and politeness in seeking help.
Nourah
How can I find the matrix representation for Green's function.

If somebody have any reference please write it to me.

Physics news on Phys.org
Why no body answer my Questions, Just viewing

Nourah said:
How can I find the matrix representation for Green's function.

If no one answers your question, it probably means that you didn't include
enough background or context in your question. Try including the
actual example (as latex math) that you wish to solve/understand.
(If you're not sure how to do latex here, there's some guidelines around,
or you can just click on someone else's math to get some info.)

Also, remember that other people here are not your personal servants.
Shouting in large red letters does not make them more willing to
help you. It's best to remain polite.

Why you are angrey, and it just for take attantion.

and if my question is not clear, and I had somebody wanted to answer my quaestion , I think they will asked for that.

Relay you are very polit, I think you are really stranger

Nourah said:
Why you are angrey, and it just for take attantion.
You should probably be asking yourself that.

Nourah said:
and if my question is not clear, and I had somebody wanted to answer my quaestion , I think they will asked for that.
That's what he did.

Nourah said:
Relay you are very polit, I think you are really stranger
He's not the one shouting at us in big red and purple letters. If I had answered your post before strangerep did, I would have said exactly the same thing he did. He was giving you some good advice. The big letters make it look like you're shouting. When a question isn't answered quickly, it's often because the guy who asked it (in this case you) hasn't made it easy enough for someone else to answer it. I can't guarantee that you will get a good answer if you provide more information, but it would certainly increase your chances.

Maybe the lack of grammatical structure is less appealing.

Related to Find Matrix Representation of Green's Function | References

1. What is Green's Function?

Green's Function is a mathematical concept used in solving differential equations. It represents the response of a system to a point source or impulse input. In other words, it shows how a system will behave when a sudden disturbance is applied at a specific point.

2. Why is Green's Function important?

Green's Function is important because it provides a way to solve complex differential equations by breaking them down into simpler, more manageable parts. It is also used in many fields of science and engineering, including physics, mathematics, and electrical engineering.

3. How do you find the matrix representation of Green's Function?

To find the matrix representation of Green's Function, you first need to set up the differential equation in matrix form. Then, you can solve for the inverse of the matrix to obtain the Green's Function matrix. Finally, you can use this matrix to solve for the unknown variables in the system.

4. What are some references for finding the matrix representation of Green's Function?

Some common references for finding the matrix representation of Green's Function include textbooks on differential equations, mathematical physics, and engineering mathematics. Online resources such as academic journals and research papers can also provide valuable information on this topic.

5. Can the matrix representation of Green's Function be used for any type of system?

Yes, the matrix representation of Green's Function can be used for any type of linear system. However, it is important to note that the system must be homogeneous and have constant coefficients for this method to work effectively.