Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide

• Thread starter ognik
  • Start date
In summary, the user is asking how to easily list only their threads, not all their posts. Another user suggests going to the user profile and clicking on "Find all threads by [username]" in the "Postings" tab. The original user asks if there is a way to save this link as a favorite or bookmark, and the second user explains how to do so. The second user also mentions the thread subscription system as a more powerful option for tracking activity in threads. The original user then asks if it is possible to filter out threads that they have marked as "solved," and the conversation continues with clarifications on this feature.
ognik
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before - couldn't find anything though. How can I easily list only my threads, not all my posts? Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks mfb - is there any way to save this as a favorite/link etc?

Thanks, all good.
I want the link to look through the history occasionally ...

Hi - another feature I would find useful is to filter all my threads - leaving out the ones I have closed... is that possible, or worthwhile as a suggestion for the webmaster?

Thanks
Ognik

Sorry, I meant the ones I have marked as 'solved'

ognik said:
Sorry, I meant the ones I have marked as 'solved'
No sorry :smile:

Related to Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide

1. What is "Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide"?

"Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide" is a comprehensive guide that helps you easily list and organize your clothing inventory. It provides step-by-step instructions and tips on how to efficiently list your items, making it easier for you to manage your inventory and track your sales.

2. How does "Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide" work?

The guide follows a systematic approach to help you efficiently list your clothing items. It starts with organizing your inventory, followed by taking high-quality photos, writing accurate descriptions, and finally, listing your items on various selling platforms. It also includes tips on how to optimize your listings for better visibility and sales.

3. Is "Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide" suitable for all types of clothing items?

Yes, the guide is suitable for all types of clothing items, including new, used, or vintage items. It provides general tips and guidelines that can be applied to all types of clothing, regardless of their condition or style.

4. Can I customize the guide to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the guide is flexible and can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. You can follow the steps and tips provided in the guide or modify them according to your personal style and experience.

5. Is "Find My Threads: Easy Listing Guide" only for beginners?

No, the guide is suitable for both beginners and experienced sellers. It provides useful tips and strategies that can benefit anyone looking to improve their clothing inventory management and increase their sales. Even if you have experience in selling clothing, you can still find valuable information and techniques in the guide.