Helpme7534
- 22
- 0
Homework Statement
A wooden crate with a mass of 20.0 kg is dragged across a floor at a constant speed by a force of 85.0N. The magnitude of the force of friction here is ____ N.
no acceleration
No. Can you state the Newton's first law?
k here's what i got
F=ma
85N=20kg(a)
a=4.25 m/s2
I don't no how to get force of friction
Sorry, I might have confused you. What I want to say is that find all force act on the object, use net force equation(f=ma=0, which I told you in another post). net force will beHelpme7534 said:well could the answer be a negative number then? I need a 3 digit answer
the second part of the question is
The coefficient of friction here is a.bc x 10 ^-d
The values of a, b, c, and d respectivly are ____
so, mg+pulling force=total force
(weight of the object)(9.8)+85n=total force.